Gold Country Run Club
Join the Gold Country Run Club!
Are you looking for a new group to join for fun and fitness in 2022? Take a look at joining Gold Country Running and Racing, the official Run Club of Gold Country Run + Sport! We welcome all ages, all abilities, and all community members regardless of your objectives. Enrollment for 2022 is now open! Click here to learn more about all the member benefits and to sign up!
Gold Country Running + Racing
Gold Country Running + Racing, or GCRR, is the official running club (“Club”) of Gold Country Run + Sport, the premier running specialty store in Folsom, El Dorado Hills, and the surrounding foothill communities. Situated in one of the largest road and trail running meccas in the United States, we are a community of runners and walkers that embrace our sport, enjoy camaraderie and appreciate the beauty of the Gold Country!
GCRR is dedicated to building a community that is inclusive, fun, and supportive for all. We focus on organizing vendor and store sponsored running events, participating in local races together, coordinating training runs on a variety of local dirt trails as well as paved routes, and giving back to the running community through volunteerism.
If you love exploring new running trails and want to be part of a fun group, we invite you to sign up for our Run Club!
Annual Membership Fee: $100
- Connecting with people who enjoy running and learning about and participating in local running events together
- 15% off in-store or online purchases at Gold Country Run + Sport **
- Free Gold Country Running & Racing technical tee shirt
- Discount codes to Gold Country Half Marathon/5K and other local races (as available) and GCRS Training Programs
- Participation in vendor and store sponsored runs and social events
- Members only Facebook Group page
- Quarterly sponsored social activities
We ask that all Members wear their Club tee shirt to Club events and other local running events in which the Club is participating. We also ask that Members take photos and post from the events to share with friends in support of Club activities, tagging posts #goldcountryrunning to spread the word! Additionally, we ask that Members take advantage of opportunities to give back to the running community through volunteerism.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com