Registration for the Gold Country Run + Sport Fall Marathon Training Program is now closed.
Join us as we train for the California International Marathon or any other marathons to be held in Fall 2021. Whether this is your first time running a full marathon, or you are looking to set a PR, let our experienced and energetic team of coaches guide you to the finish line!
Register for this local favorite training program and get the following great benefits and more!
- Weekly training schedules with twice-a-week coached in-person training sessions
- Supplemental educational sessions focused on strength training and stretching for runners, proper nutrition and injury prevention and management
- Free technical training shirt
- One time 15% discount at Gold Country Run + Sport to get all the gear needed for the program and ongoing 15% discount on all nutrition products during the duration of the training program.
- 15% discount on the Gold Country 5K (presented by Marshall Medical) to be held in beautiful El Dorado Hills on September 18, 2021
- For CIM Participants, VIP ACCESS TO THE BEST PRE-RACE SHELTER AVAILABLE, at the start line – inside our Folsom location with water, nutrition and a clean bathroom!
- And much more…
Gold Country Run + Sport Coaching Team:
Karyn Hoffman, Kurt Jaehn, and Robert Ressyl-Moyer.
Registration Fee: $200 – Training Program Limited to 35 Participants
Refund Policy: If you cancel your registration for our training program before the Meet and Greet meeting, you can choose between a refund of your registration fee or a credit in the amount of your registration fee.
- Meet and Greet Meeting: Week of August 2, 2021
- Training Program Starts: August 10, 2021
- Training Days and Times: Tuesday evenings at 6:00PM and Saturday mornings at 7:30AM
- Target Race Date: December 2021
Important Note: While this training program is designed to help you achieve your personalized goal of completing a marathon (first marathon, time-specific goal, personal record, etc.), it is not designed for new runners who are not already running 20-25 miles per week on a consistent basis. Those who are interested in learning how to run and race should consider the Gold Country Run + Sport New Runner / 5K training program!