Registration for the Gold Country Run + Sport Marathon Training Program is now closed.
Train with us for the California International Marathon or any other marathons to be held in Fall 2022!
Whether this is your first time running a full marathon, or you are looking to set a PR, let our experienced and energetic team of coaches guide you to the finish line!
Lead by Certified Running Coach Karyn Hoffman,the group will meet twice weekly at 6:00PM Tuesday evenings and at 7:30AM Saturday mornings.
Program Cost is $210 and includes:
- Weekly training schedules with twice-a-week coached in-person training sessions
- Supplemental educational sessions focused on strength training and stretching for runners, proper nutrition and injury prevention and management
- Free technical training shirt (or GCRS Technical Hat or Visor for returning Members!)
- One time 15% discount at Gold Country Run + Sport to get all the gear needed for the program and ongoing 15% discount on all nutrition products during the duration of the training program
- 15% discount on the Gold Country Half / 5K (presented by Marshall Medical) scheduled for May 2022
- For California International Marathon (CIM) Participants, VIP ACCESS TO THE BEST PRE-RACE SHELTER AVAILABLE, at the start line – inside our Folsom location with water, nutrition and a clean bathroom!
Coaches: Karyn Hoffman, Robert Cathey and Kurt Jaehn